The current situation with COVID-19 has forced us all to stay home in order to stay safe. While we hunker down and avoid the spread of this virus, there's NO reason to think that you can't receive great treatment now from your own home or office so that you can move and feel better.
Get Started with Online Physiotherapy from Home!
At a challenging time like this when we're all dealing with a change in our routines, it's more important than ever to take care of your own health and well-being. That's why we're offering Live 1-on-1 Video Physiotherapy Visits that allow you to meet your physiotherapist without physically coming to our clinic. You might have heard of this being referred to as Virtual Physiotherapy, Remote Physiotherapy, or Telemedicine/Telehealth in the media.
It's just like Video Chatting with a Friend
- Easy...just like using FaceTime, Skype, Messenger or WhatsApp Video.
- Secure because we use a private video technology specifically meant for health care.
- Convenient since all you need is a device with a camera and an internet connection...no app to download.
- Covered by most benefit plans so get in touch with us to see if your insurer covers it.
- Stay in a safe space while getting the care you need.
- Continue your existing treatment or consult with a physiotherapist to get started on a new course of treatment.
- Practice new self-treatment techniques developed by our experts.
- Maintain social distancing and other isolation recommendations necessary at this time.
While it's still possible to see you in the clinic while taking special precautions to provide our usual hands-on care and use some of the other equipment we normally do, you'd be amazed by how much we can still do by giving you advice on how to loosen up on your own or perform exercises to move better and get stronger. Although a big part of physiotherapy treatment is always self-care and exercise, we haven't been surprised by some of the amazing results we've been getting using video visits lately. As not all situations are suitable for video appointments, we'll let you know if that is your case and arrange for the most appropriate form of care for you.
Following each appointment, using our exercise software, your physiotherapist can also email your customized treatment program with videos and instructions on how to continue on your own.